I feel VERY good about this. I remember when Stefanie was freaking out when she first called you to go on a tandem bike ride. And then we went out for ice cream when you first kissed and I feel like I've been with you two every step of the way. (Whether or not that is true, I don't much care.)
And you should know that my tri-pods just keep getting better and better!
I am a passionate, orange-haired adventurer. I love my family. I love public relations. And I love life.
I'm engaged to Stefanie Elyse Tanner. Check her out at stefanieelise.blogspot.com
2 comments:
I feel VERY good about this. I remember when Stefanie was freaking out when she first called you to go on a tandem bike ride. And then we went out for ice cream when you first kissed and I feel like I've been with you two every step of the way. (Whether or not that is true, I don't much care.)
And you should know that my tri-pods just keep getting better and better!
I keep seeing pictures ----I need to meet her already!!!!
Post a Comment