Friday, October 23, 2009

She's The Boss

A while ago, Stef and I went up to visit Grandma Boss up in Logan and we had an excellent adventure -- as always.

She took us over to Crystal Hot Springs in Honeyville, Utah, for an absolute summer highlight. She put on her new black swimsuit (assuring us that black suits make you look thin) and jumped into the steaming waters with us. We chatted it up with the locals and had a great time. Grandma assured us that Crystal has the best water around and that it will cure whatever ails you.

Oh, and did I mention? SHE IS 94!

On our way out, Grandma put some lipstick on Stefanie because that's what ladies do, apparently.

But don't worry, our adventure wasn't over yet...we had to stop by Grandma's cemetery to check out her tombstone. Her name is all carved -- all you have to do is enter an expiration date.

She volunteer to lie down for a photo op.


It was a great time, and now she has done it again. Grandma cleaned house at Pioneer Village, winning medals for a variety of talents!


Nothing is going to stop this woman. Love You Grandma!

4 comments:

Vessie Pearson said...

What a lady!

Ange said...

LOVE her!! What a fun day!

Bryan Tanner said...

Grandma Boss is da BOSS!

I love that she would lie down in the cemetery!

The Snow Queen said...

I think that's the funniest thing I've seen all year! I hope I'm that cool when I'm 94. SHe even posed lying down.