Friday morning there was too much to do and too little time. I decided that I would have to get up early and finish my school assignments before clocking in at work. I woke up at 4 a.m. and left for campus at about 4:30 a.m. I arrived at the Marriott School to work in my office about 4:40 a.m. to find myself LOCKED OUT! I have the key to my office, but the exterior doors were locked. It was cold so I headed to the Talmage Building – Locked, the JSB – Locked, the JSFB – Locked, the SWKT – Locked, and the Eyring Science Center – LOCKED.

I couldn’t help but laugh. And although it was cold, it was so beautiful. I had to stop and take a minute to soak it all up. The sky was deep blue with scattered stars. The moon’s light was illuminating the mountains surrounding Provo, and everything was perfectly still. It was so enlightening that I might consider another early morning jaunt in the future. Anyway, just before 5 a.m. I found an unlocked door into my building and I got a lot done.
1 comment:
what in the world made you think campus would be open at 4:30? They can't have crazies like you walking around the tanner building. :-)
Post a Comment