Well, he came. Hmmm. I turned off my movie and tried to talk to him, but I guess he didn't really want to talk because he wouldn't answer my questions. Well, sometimes he would give one or two words, but other times he would just completely ignore them. Interesting? Yes.
Who is this kid?
Finally I just said, "So when you came to visit you kind of just wanted to sit here and not talk, right?" His answer was no, but I pressed it.
It turns out he actually came because he was coming to visit someone else...hmmmm. My company was just a place holder.
Can I just say, thank goodness we've been friends for long time. Ha ha. Wow. James is awesome, but I just don't think I'll ever understand.
Can you please explain him to me?
7 comments:
good pictures.
I am such a visual learner.
K I need to formulate a defense and type it when I'm not on my iPod touch... Although it is very user friendly ;)
James, what defense could you possibly have?
Scott, I am pleased to know you're in the blogging world as well. In my opinion, everyone should be.
-Marcie Glad....your favorite ;)
So, that's weird. I think you should have just stared at him - without blinking - and not said a word until he got totally unnerved and left. Nothing like a bit of awkward silence, eh?
i ALMOST wish I knew James so this would be funny...
Don't give me you "never see your friends anymore"!!! You are the one leaving us---or those of us who THOUGHT we were your friends!!!:)
Post a Comment