Friday, May 8, 2009

SoCal, O' How I Love Thee!

Every time I come home to California, I remember why it is that I love it so much. I think the warm sun just does something to the soul.

Have you ever seen the sunset from the lookout above Pirates' Cove at Corona del Mar?


Have you ever wished you lived in this house?


Have you ever wanted to just jump on a boat and sail far, far away?


It's interesting. After spending the majority of my last semester here...I've realized, as great as CA is, it isn't location that brings me joy--it's spending time with the people I care about.

4 comments:

Sheryl said...

Ha! I loved your comment. I'm just blunt. That's why blog's private so no one can call me out like you did. p.s. i love southern california! i'm jealous of you.

Margene said...

Well said. How true

catherine said...

So cal...it would be paradise without all those people. Have you gone rafting to colorado yet? You should look me up when you come through and we can go out to dinner yo'

The Snow Queen said...

I thought I was the only one who wanted to live in that house! My husband said the backyard is too small for his taste.