Last night was like that for me--I have a lot of things on my mind.
I can't believe that today is finally my graduation, and let me tell you, it has been a long time coming. One mission, study abroad, and undergraduate education later it's finally here. When I stop to think about it, I am very pleased. BYU has been a lot of hard classes, tests, papers, pressures and demands. I guess employers like students with degrees because it shows they can stick with it and get the job done.
Anyway, too many other things to write. My family is here and today we're going to party.
2 comments:
I'm sorry, I haven't received my thank you present for 1) turning you towards communications and 2) passing you in Comms 211. I'll expect it in the mail son. Congrats on graduating!
I wish we got to see you guys!
Post a Comment