I have been thinking a lot about where to apply for graduate school. Let's be honest, it's really hard to decide. BYU was such an easy choice. Good school, good price, lots of friends...need I say more? But now, I'm trying to find a good Industrial/Organizational Psychology program that will set me up for a good job. I don't want to break the bank, but I'm definitely willing to pay for a quality education.
Where should I go?
These are the schools that I'm thinking about so far...

1. New York University, NYC
2. George Mason University, D.C.
3. Columbia University, NYU
4. Minnesota State University, Minn.
5. Elmhurst College, Chicago
6. The Chicago School, Chicago
7. San Francisco State, San Fran.
8. East Carolina University, NC
3 comments:
Um, excuse me, where is ECU in that list? I am telling you, you would love the east coast!
None of them they are all too far from home and we would never see you again. Go to BYU plus it has some more pluses.
GMU all the way. I've already fallen in love with DC...and I could see you fitting in here too.
Post a Comment