OK, so riding into Provo last night was a little intense because it felt a little too much like home. Oh well, I guess that happens after living in a place for so many years.
Anyway yesterday, woke up for a phone call invitation to the temple with Drew Dellenbach (Dane's dad). He needed more people for the sealing session. On the way to the temple, I found out Chris (Dane's mom) was going to Utah in a couple hours. During the sealings I got to thinking. (I realize I probably should have been thinking about more spiritual things, but what are you going to do).
I realized that I could ride up and have so much fun with all my friends in Utah, and I got really excited. After the temple we called Chris and persuaded her to wait. (Thank you so much, BTW) The trip up was great--I read and slept. Lsat night I arrived on Vess and Angie's door step. Vess thought I was a robber.
Anyway, moral to the story...I'M BACK!!!!! (Well at least for a little bit).
Window Seat
12 hours ago
3 comments:
yay! come stop by the office. and buy your cap and gown before Mar. 13 through the bookstore's web site. check it out yo.
Could it really be true? Could you really be in the very same city as I? Call me stat! I've been working on my tri-pods!!!
I miss you! And I totally bummed that I wasn't here when you stopped in the office. Sadness.
Post a Comment