Saturday, April 18, 2009

Grad Announcements!

For me, graduating from high school was no big deal because I knew I was going to college. Now that I'm graduating from college, it seems like there are a lot more pressing issues that getting together grad announcements. But I am VERY excited to graduate from BYU, and it was a LOT of work so I'm going to make the event a true celebration.

Do you all see those fierce hops???

I had Brenda Smith's sister Cara take my graduation pictures. She did a great job, especially considering the subject matter... :) We had a lot of fun, even though I think it is really weird to get my own pictures taken to send out to other people. Weird.




Anyway, I'm off to Utah this week for graduation. I can hardly wait. My mom, dad, sister and uncle are all coming. We're meeting up with the Skaggs after commencement for dinner at PF Changs, and I am excited to see all my friends.



If you want an announcement, leave you address in the comments.

2 comments:

Marcindra LaPriel said...

Marcie Glad
1175 N 910 E
Orem, UT 84097

Sheryl said...

Scott I'm so proud you! I'm glad you're taking this time to walk. I think it's so weird when people don't walk b/c it's truly a right of passage. P.s. you look great! I miss you. What's next in life? P.s.s. The only reason I'm not leaving my address is b/c I have no money to send you. I'm a teacher. Enough said.
Congrats!