Several weeks ago, caught a last minute ride to Utah with Chris Dellenbach (Dane's mom). Thanks Chris, you rock!
I really just wanted to go see all my friends, and I had a blast. I tried to keep my arrival a secret, but let's be honest, the information super highway between Corona and Provo is almost unconquerable. I had to call Angie because I needed a place to stay.

She happily provided me with this private room and freshly laundered sheets. (Note to my other friends: The standard has been set, haha.)
But we did get to surprise Vess. I range the doorbell around 11 p.m. and he made Angie come to the top of the stairs because he thought it could be a robber. hahaha. Way to be a man Vess, hahaha. Anyways, it was me.
One of the funny highlights was the boys new baseball team. Their uniforms had just been ordered, and they were planning team pictures. So funny. Angie and I went to watch their practice. Props to Aric for being a skinny devil these days!


We made a couple of observations and wanted to share them with all of you.
We all hope they feel the great void in their lives!
No comments:
Post a Comment