I just returned from a 10-day trip to Seattle and Canada with Stefanie and her parents. We had an absolute blast. I wanted to write all about it, but I just can't seem to get it together...so you'll be happy to know that I am just going to put up pictures with captions.
We started out our tour of Seattle at Gasworks Park; it was the beginning of a very busy day.
We saw the world famous Fremont Troll. (It has an actual VW Bug in it's hand.)
We ate some delicious seafood in Pikes Place Market. This place is a blast!
I ate one of the top 3 peaches I have ever eaten! Now that's a highlight!
We put our gum on the gum wall...it was so delightfully disgusting.
We went sailing on Lake Washington and saw Bill Gates house. It turns out I'm a natural, who knew?
Well, that's all I have for now. I'll have to post again with pictures from Canada.
1 comment:
Sad! I got so excited that you posted, so I followed the link and guess what? it's blank!
Post a Comment