Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Day 11, 5:23 a.m.

I am a little concerned that I have already entered the realm of pre-wedding anticipation sleeplessness. I have always been that type. I distinctly remember the intense excitement that filled my boyish heart as I prepared for my first trip to Seaworld. I slept, but woke up early in the morning consumed with anticipation.

Yesterday morning, the pattern repeated itself. I woke up to anticipation, but I heard rain and started to worry. During construction we removed some of our roof tiles, and I was worried the roof was going to leak and create one more job. Ugggh. So I jumped out of bed, put on a yellow rain slicker, and climbed up on the roof in the rain and darkness to cover part of the roof with a tarp.

I guess my mom "heard the clatter" and jump out of bed to see what was the matter. The funny thing is that I did everything with bare feet.

Anyway, about 30 minutes later the rain stopped and the sun came out. Hmmm...


Note to Stefanie:

Dear Babe,

I have a bad feeling that I am going to be waking you up in the morning quite a bit. Prepare yourself.

Love, Scott


2 comments:

Sheryl said...

bahahaha! call me.

Anonymous said...

How wonderful to spend the morning and any other time together:)