Thursday, December 10, 2009

Dear Robbers:

Dear Robbers:

I really don't appreciate you breaking into my car last night -- it wasn't very nice at all. I am pretty stressed out right now. I'm trying to find a job, get married, pay for a honeymoon, and figure out the rest of my life. Not to mention that my family is going through a lot right now.



I have a couple suggestions:
  1. Next time, please break a different window. That was the most expensive one in my car.
  2. Get a job, then you won't have to steal.
  3. If you are going to be a thief, steal from rich people. The whole smash and grab routine with college students can't be all that lucrative. Did you not get them memo? WE ARE POOR!
  4. Please give me my temple bag back. You're going to burn for that one.

9 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear about this. It happened to my neighbor on Saturday night. They woke up to the snow storm and a car w/o window. The robber had used a fire extinguisher to smash the window. Looked through the car and didn't take anything AT ALL. ahhh. I'm sorry Scott!

Noelle said...

What a raw deal! I'm so sorry! With everything else that's going on--they had to go and smash your window. Plus, who steals temple bags in Provo?

jeanine said...

Oh no! That's horrible... especially the temple bag!

Whit said...

Are you kidding me?! That is TERRIBLE. Don't worry, you'll get blessings for doing what's right and being the great guy that you are.

Nat's blog said...

That sucks Scott! I am so sorry to hear that! Lame robbers...and HELLO who steals a temple bag? Freaks! Hang in there and Yeah for your getting married news! I am so happy for you!

Ange said...

You are so funny! Even though it is so sad. i am sorry, what a bummer, but you did make me laugh!

Marcindra LaPriel said...

Temple bag! That is low. Low indeed. That's a big triple-bummerface.

Hopefully it was a juvi and he'll end up where I'm working so I can tell him whats what.

Vessie Pearson said...

Scott you are the man. Thanks for the entertainment. By the way, everything is going to be fine.

Anonymous said...

Oh I am soooooooooooooooo sorry Scott! That is so sad---I am sorry they were so inconsiderate, as most robbers are!