We are officially into Wedding Countdown Mode, 12 Days to go!!!
Wow, that got me going, but it didn't stop there.
These are the workers putting in the block wall around our house.
Here is the switch that could have burned our little house to the ground, grateful for small blessings. I actually plugged it into an extension cord yesterday, but it didn't go in all the way. Let this be a lesson for us all.
I spent most of the day pulling wall paper off the walls in the kitchen. Did you know this job is kind of a nightmare?
John dug up some huge palm trees out of our garden and we replanted them at the nursery. They were some heavy beasts!
And he installed a new sink.
And we're still finishing the stone work on the BBQ!
Anyway, I took all these pictures at 10 a.m. It was a busy day, but I really enjoyed it. I guess I'm just glad I can help get ready for the open house. I am so grateful to my parents for doing so much to make these days spectacular for Stef and me.
I am so thrilled, excited, and enthused. Can't wait!
4 comments:
i'm so excited for you too! but we need to finish our convo. call me!
it looks beautiful. Am I ever glad the house didn't burn down.
I also am thrilled, excited and enthused! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment