Well, it has been several days since you violated my life, and I wanted to fill you in what I've done since then. I endured a period of disappointment, searched high and low for a window that was cheaper than the one at the dealership (It cost $790), and arrived for my window appointment only to find they ordered in the wrong window. But, in the end, I got a new window and it is great.
That's not all the good news...
I got a call this afternoon from some random guy down my street. He said, "Hi, is this Scott Hathaway? Me: "Yes" Him: "Well, I just found you temple bag in my trash dumpster."
WHAT! WHAT!
I got my stuff back!!
Ask, and ye shall receive!!
3 comments:
Thats a pretty happy ending for a very sad story. I'm glad you got your temple bag back :)
So glad you got your temple stuff back!!!
Wow that was a lot of money to pay just for one window. glad you got your temple clothing back.
Post a Comment