Thursday, October 30, 2008

Welcome!

Well, I don't know what happened, but I just became a blogger and so far I really like it. I guess it all started one night when I had too much to say and no one to say it to. What was I supposed to do? I'm worried that this might be a little narcissistic, but hopefully it wont be too bad.

Anyway, I'm new at this so let me know what you think. Any feedback?

You can comment by clicking on the little "COMMENT" word at the bottom of the post. It's really quick and easy.

4 comments:

BEANA said...

Ill be your fist comment.

Blog Advise:
1. People do very well with visual images (pictures)- add more
2. Allow anyone to look at your blog
3. Blog about what a wonderful sister i am
4. That's all for now

Valerie said...

I agree with this Beana person who claims to be your sister add more pictures. Visual images are always enjoyable. And do make it public, there is basically no point to a private blog.
You've got some great advice and realizations on here, I quite enjoyed reading them. Also, mix it up a bit with serious and fun pieces.

Todd Family said...

hey!! blogging is the best because you see friends from a long time ago!! good to hear from you! blogging is the bomb! :)

Anonymous said...

blog more. i want to know every ridiculous detail of your life!